Friday, June 1, 2007
Yesterday is my
VERY first and the last time crying in school.
That's not the way im going to be.
I must be tough enough to go thru this.
It's kinda dumb to cry over such thing but I really hate that assignment lots.
It's kinda a nightmare for me from the very first lesson.
Maybe it's easy for some of ya but not me.
I'm not that creative nor clever ya?
This must be the last time as I have been telling myself, never cry in front of anyone except myself (:
My
TERM TEST fall on da 4june to 8june which my birthday fall on 7june. DUH!?
But kinda lucky as 7june there isnt any paper.
Celebrating birthday with my mummy <3
School has been quite fun yet stress.
I'm still not yet prepare for it.
Awwww....
GOD BLESS ME!*ciaos
Signed off
2:45 AM